Plastic items are made from natural gas as well as petroleum. These two are natural resources that get wasted and cannot be renewed. The product that is made through these two resources is also a single-use product. Therefore, to save natural resources, one should start using fewer plastic bags. If plastic bags usage is stopped, its production will minimize.
Some plastic bags are biodegradable which means they can be refurbished. However, they are so thin that they entangle in machines or break into smaller pieces. These small fragments blow in the air and end up on roads and water. Land and aquatic animals mistake it to be food and swallow it. These small fragments get stuck in the throat or intestine because they can’t digest it. So, what do you think the result is? They Die!
Almost every company has banned plastic bags in their stores. They all have started using reusable bags. There are various kinds of quality available for recycled bags. It depends on the budget of every brand. Expensive brands always try to attract their customers by providing stylish, printed recycled paper bags. Carrying such bags for customers is a pride.
Various manufacturers customize bags for events, occasions, festivals and ordinary usage. With a variety of materials available in the market, it is convenient for every buyer to purchase recycled bags in bulk within budget.
Custom Grocery Bags is an eco-friendly company that manufactures recycled bags of different materials. Whether they are normal bags or totes, you can get anything in large or small orders. You can either call them on their toll-free number or contact online. They never deal with middlemen this saves money of clients as well. Their motive is to save the world from harmful chemicals and pollutants, by promoting reusable bags.
Deciding to go with reusable bags is the best decision a business can make. However, to make the best quality bag that is appreciated by everyone, the material selected also needs to be right. There are various materials to choose from to manufacture reusable bags. Here is the list –
- Woven polypropylene is prepared with post-industrial refurbished plastic which is elongated into threads. Theses threads are woven like traditional fabrics and created a material that is strong and has fine texture.
- Non-woven polypropylene is also made from same threads, but they aren’t woven, they’re bonded. This makes it durable and soft as well, but affordable than woven polypropylene.
- Recycled polyethylene terephthalate or RPET is recycled PET which is used to make water bottles and food containers. PET is approved for recycling and after recycling, the threads are converted into an eco-friendly and durable material.
- Cotton itself is safe and eco-friendly. The cotton threads are woven and converted into fabrics. Cotton is pure and provides air circulation which keeps perishable items fresh for a longer time.
- Natural Jute is affordable and convenient to use. The material is rough, but is good to keep perishable items like vegetables, frozen food fresh as air circulates in it.
Customers appreciate those companies that take a step ahead and promote reusable bags. This is another way of promoting business. With so many options available in material, you can choose something that suits your budget.