Essential oils are a great choice for candle making. Besides, most of the people these days are choosing plant related products to maintain their health well. The products derived from plants are also known for their healing purpose and one of them is essential oils. Essential oils can also keep your mind and body fit. Essential oils are natural and plant-based oils, which is why they are extremely safe to use. These essential oils can be used in the creams, lotions and candles.
What are the different types of essential oils?
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil can help you, if you are suffering with insomnia.
- Rose Oil: It is little expensive when compared to the other types of oils. Besides, if you love floral fragrance then this would be your perfect choice. It also helps you by reducing problems like anxiety and stress.
- Sandalwood Oil: This essential oil is very popular for its fragrance. It reduces anxiety and improves sleep.
- Lemon Oil: Lemon oil improves your mood in a great way. It also improves your sleep too.
- Jasmin Oil: It is used for stress relief by many people.
If you are planning to make scented candles on your own then pick any one of the essential oils according to your requirement. It is not essential that you have to choose only essential oils for candle making. In fact, you can choose fragrance oils as well to make candles. If you are looking for the best Cambridge candle jars then choose Aussie Candle Supplies. Make sure that you don’t add too much essential oil or fragrance oil to the candles. You can add around 30 to 35 drops of essential oil to 8 ounces of candle. If you don’t like strong fragrance then try adding 20 to 30 drops to 8-ounce candle.
Try adding the combination of the below essential oils to your candles, if you are planning to prepare Aromatherapy candles.
- 10 drops lavender and 10 drops vanilla
- 5 drops lemon and 15 drops Eucalyptus
- 5 drops rosemary and 10 drops sweet orange
How to choose the best essential oil?
- Check the quality of the essential oil before placing your order.
- You have to also check the manufacturing process before making your purchase.
- Many people ignore packaging when buying essential oils and fragrance oils. Remember that, packaging has so much to do. If the packaging is not good, essential oils or fragrance oils may lose their fragrance. They might also get contaminated if the packaging is not good.
Essential oils can improve your focus, especially citrusy scents. They also help you to breath comfortably.
Which are costly-Essential oils or Fragrance oils?
Essential oils are quite costlier than fragrance oils. Besides, both of them have their own benefits.
Which type of containers should I choose for scented candles?
Glass is the perfect material for candle containers. The reason for this is it is non-porous and non-flammable.
Which is the best and most popular candle wax?
Soy wax is the best and most popular candle wax in this world as it is eco-friendly.